It’s a good thing Ironman is over and running season has begun, I don’t know how I fit that all in with everything we’ve got going on!!!! Here is a quick update of things we’ve got going on over here!
- Saturday 9/28: I am excited to be your race announcer for Score-This’ Xterra Triathlon this weekend, in Allegheny State Park! Click here to register, this is one you DON’T want to miss!
- I am driving back to then race in my first X Country race with GVH!!! YEAH!
- Sunday morning I am your race announcer for the inaugural Heather Boyum 5K. There are fewer than 70 spots left for this race, sign up now by clicking here.
- Speaking of 5K’s…. the inaugural Teens Living With Cancer 5K is on Sunday October 13th…. and I will be your race announcer for that as well! Click here to register and help keep our amazing teens going!
I will soon have the final dates for swim camp! As of now it looks like we will be able to hold monthly sessions from December through Feb / March. Aiming for select Sunday mornings from 8-1 the tentative agenda looks like this (held at Nazareth College here in Rochester)
- 8-9:30am in the pool. Stroke analysis, drill work.
- 10:00- 11:30 video analysis, dry land work, lecture
- 11:45-1:00 in the pool for a team practice, stroke work and fun!
You will receive as part of this camp:
- Video analysis of your stroke
- 1-1 work on the spot during camp
- Follow up for drills and strength work with example sets and progression
- Schwag of course!
Due to space we will only be accepting 12 swimmers per session. Once we have everything finalized (dates, pool rental, lifeguards, insurance, online registration) we will finalize the agenda, open registration online and make a go! Big thanks to Marite over at Nazareth for being so generous with the pool!
I am also offering 1-1 swim sessions at Nazareth during their open swim times. Check out my coaching page for that…. and get in touch with me at mary eggers at gmail dot com to schedule a session. SESSIONS BEGIN in October.
So…. STAY tuned, once we get things finalized with swim camp….. you will be the first to know!