In addition to authoring this blog for ten years, Mary writes for the triathlon website Xtri. She also writes for two print publications: Student Health 101 and Fitness Edge Media Magazine.
Click here for the link to most of my writing on XTri
- Xtri: Four nutrition tips for 2013
- Xtri: Testing Testing Testing, with Eric Prager
- Xtri: On the Podium with Cait Snow
- Xtri: On the Podium with Kristen Roe
- Xtri: On the Podium with Rochester’s Jennie Hansen
- Xtri: On the Podium with Rachel Ross
- XTri: On the podium with Charisa Wernick
- Xtri: On the Podium with Heather Leiggi
- XTri: Interview with elite age group triathlete Kim Schwabenbauer
- TriDigest: Triathlon relationships… making it work.
- Xtri: Coaching the female Athlete Part II
- TriDigest: What’s in your swim bag?
- Xtri: Coaching the female athlete Part I
- TriDigest: Cycling: Surviving on the Trainer
- Xtri: Interview with Jacqui Gordon
- TriDigest: Freestyle Swimming; Finding Your Catch
- Xtri: Lake Placid Women’s Age Group Race